Saturday, October 01, 2005

Fridays


Fridays are always tremendously enjoyable for me. It is on these days that I get to talk, on the radio, with a writer who has written a book. Today was no exception as I talked with Michael Connelly about his latest book, The Lincoln Lawyer. It was a chat I was eagerly anticipating for I had the pleasure of conversing with Mr. Connelly on a previous radio show. The show went swimmingly and after it was over I had my usual letdown, to the point of becoming rather depressed. I have enormous respect for people who can write down words and make money doing it. I know that this is a rather callous description of professional writers, but that's the way I feel. Coming away from an hour long chat with such a talented individual leaves me absolutely deflated and yearning for something that will never come to me. Alas... Posted by Picasa

No comments: